NARAL Pro-Choice Wisconsin is a 501(c)(4) and 501(c)(3) nonprofit based in Madison, Wisconsin. Both branches of our organization work toward making abortion accessible to everyone. We believe that all people deserve reproductive autonomy regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, socioeconomic class, religious or spiritual beliefs, sexual orientation, geographic location, or any other identity. This mission is rooted in our core values:
- We are a strong voice in support of abortion rights and access in the state of Wisconsin.
- We work toward the collective liberation of all people, especially members of systemically oppressed and marginalized groups.
- We value authentic collaboration focused on common goals, both within our organization and with our partners and supporters.
- We believe in the right of all people to self-determination in every aspect of their own lives.
- We strive to maintain intersectionality in our work, recognizing that all individuals are comprised of multiple, diverse, and connected identities.
- We believe in treating all people with compassion and dignity, no matter what.
NARAL Pro-Choice Wisconsin: 501(c)(4)
The (c)(4) arm of our organization works to improve abortion access by electing strong pro-choice advocates to state and local offices through strategic political advocacy, election tracking, and candidate endorsements.
NARAL Pro-Choice Wisconsin Foundation: 501(c)(3)
Our (c)(3) branch works to educate our community through panel discussions, collaborative partnerships with other local organizations, tabling events, and community involvement.